NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Open only to those who complete a hearing exam at one of our 3 office locations (Minot, Bismarck, Williston) and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of PROFESSIONAL HEARING SERVICES (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. The Valentine Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Professional Hearing Services, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Valentine Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted at our 3 office locations starting on or about February 15th, 2016 and ending February 29, 2016.
4. How to Enter: The Valentine Promotion must be entered by submitting an entry form using the form provided at the 3 locations. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Professional Hearing Services.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive Chocolates and a dining gift card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Professional Hearing Services to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Valentine Promo will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via phone call to the number provided on the form. Professional Hearing Services shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Valentine Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Professional Hearing Services , anyone acting on behalf of Professional Hearing Services, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Holiday sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Professional Hearing Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Valentine Promo should (in its sole discretion), non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Holiday Sweepstakes. In such case, Professional Hearing Services may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken b Professional Hearing Services. Professional Hearing Services reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Valentine Promotion or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Professional Hearing Services has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Valentine Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Professional Hearing Services and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NORTH DAKOTA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Dakota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Professional Hearing Services, 1400 37th Ave SW Minot, ND 58701 Requests must be received no later than 03/31/2016.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Professional Hearing Services 1400 37th Ave SW Minot, ND 58701.